- HNW Portfolio Management (Acquiring, Enhancing, Deepening and Retention) Liaising with PB/ Preferred RM to flag eligible customers form Classic/ Preferred portfolio Acquire new customers who meet product criteria Regular interaction with the customer to build rapport to understand and update the profile.
- Enhance the Overall value/book size of the portfolio Maintain the overall quality / hygiene parameters of the portfolio Cross selling products of the bank based on the customer need Joint calls being done along with Supervisor as per defined process Advisory services to be offered based on the requirement in coordination with PBG.
- Attrition control of customers Achieving MTD and YTD Revenue Targets B.
- Operations, Marketing & Processes Error free documentation for all account opening and all customer instructions (Stop payments, FD Closure, etc) Ensure KYC / AML norms are adhered to at all points of time Ensure that 5-S norms are adhered to for individuals workstation C.
- Increase in Wallet Share Look for opportunities to cross sell any other product of the Bank, to ensure that HDFC Bank is a one stop shop & solution for all banking needs of the Imperia Customer Sales to family members and associates (all network) Ensure that optimal levels of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached D.
- Product Penetration & Contribution towards Focused Product Ensure that an optimal level of Income generating Product Group Holding (IPGH) is reached.
- Enhance client's Customer To Group ( CTG ) level E.
- Customer Service Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
- All customer queries and complaints are being resolved within TAT.
- Customer is informed about any regulatory or process change.
- Keep the customer updated on program features.
- Ensure timely customer communication on requests and concerns raised.
- Proactive complaint management through feedback from customers.
- Promoting all direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same Ensuring that customers are introduced to the RBH / BM and PSO (PBA in case of a non PSO branch) so that there is back up when the customer visits the branch and the RM is out Ensure smooth transition of handover/takeover of the portfolio.
- 1. Sales and Influencing Skills
- 2. Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- 3. NRI Product and Regulatory Knowledge
- 4. Planning and Organizing Skills
- 5. Good Communication skills
- 6. Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
Graduation / Post-Graduation: Any Certifications: 1. AMFI Certification 2. IRDA Certification 3. NCFM Certification (Optional)