Sr Fac Coordinator
More Jobs by:
Title: Sr. Facilities Coordinator (Employee Transport Coordinator)
Location: Prahlad Nagar, Ahmedabad
Shift: Rotational Shift (24x7)
Role and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Transport Rosters, Cab and Route Optimization,
- Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to Admin and facilities required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
- Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget Vis a Vis variance.
- Attend periodic internal and external meetings with various stakeholders/ teams.
- Proactive communication with stakeholders, pertaining to function, exigencies, call outs.
- Obtains vendor and contractor services in a financially and ethically responsible manner. Monitors vendor and contractor actions to ensure compliance with agency policies and procedures and government rules and regulations.
- Contracts management. Timely Review the contracts and recommend for renewal
- Event Management: Organizing employee engagements activities, (Cultural, Fun, Sports, etc), organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- Liasioning and coordinating with various departments within the office.
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Acting as info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
- Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, purchase orders and Invoice tracking.
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements (air, lodgings etc.) and operations
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.
- Education Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience of Facilities and Admin work
- Organizational skills, Managing Processes, Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, Vendor Management, Customer Relationships, Supports Innovation, Developing Standards, Writing Skills.
Required Skills & Behaviours:
- Expertise in Transport Service, Roster preparation,
- Organizational and Communication Skills
- Multi-Tasking Skills, Problem-Solving Skills & Microsoft tools
- Expertise in Soft Services (Housekeeping, Cafeteria, Security, Helpdesk, events, travel)
- Adaptability, Ownership & Problem solver, Integrity
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises independent judgment to determine best approach to achieve desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor or direct "customers" of the process.
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior level support personnel. Contributes to employees’ professional development but does not have hiring/firing authority.