Customer Service Representative I
About Customer Support Center
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, we are committed to being a Product Leadership company that creates innovative solutions across the spectrum of our customers’ needs. Our customer service and support are critical to enabling an exceptional customer experience. Our Global Customer support organization is instrumental in these efforts and their seamless alignment across geographies and commercial functions is essential to our success.
The Bangalore Customer Support Center’s capability is a well-established Team, which supports the North America, EMEA, Australasia, Singapore, Korea and Taiwan Order Management and other critical back office jobs with four shifts working over a 24 hour window/day, together processing over 50,000 orders each month. These three teams are truly pivotal to delivering on our promises of quality, innovation and contribute to the success of our business in India and across the world.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative I
Reports To: Team Leader, Customer Service
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform quotes and order processing for assigned regions using Oracle JD Edwards, SAP, Siebel and other applications used by the function
- Engage in activities to provide an enhanced customer experience
- Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined
- Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
As a Customer Service Representative-Order Management you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 0-1years’ Experience
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer orientated and ability to adapt/respond to different types of tasks
- Flexible to work in Night Shift